Best First Aid has a small team of dedicated instructors, each providing a wealth of experiences and knowledge in their field – you really can be certain that you have found the best possible training with Best First Aid!
* Best First Aid is a Qualsafe Awards approved centre and also delivers First Aid Award qualifications
* Our instructors are regulated, take part in continuous personal development and regularly update their training. This means you will always receive the latest updates and best-practice.
* We deliver OFQUAL and SQA regulated qualifications and our paediatric training satisfies Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Ofsted guidelines.
* We have established relationships with businesses across all sectors of industry and all levels. All of our training can be tailored to meet your unique circumstances.
* We will always deliver sessions in a friendly, enthusiastic and engaging manner to give you the motivation to learn and the confidence to act.
* We care about our delegates and want you to learn the skills you will need when a first-aid issue arise, whether at work or at home.
Julie O’Donnell, founder and lead instructor of Best First Aid, along with the small team of instructors, have practiced first aid in real life environments, such as armed forces and fire service. You will benefit from their straight forward training methods and experiences…don’t take our word for it, have a look at what our customers say about Best First Aid.
Julie has taught for many years in different sectors and environments, so has a wealth of teaching experiences and skills to pass on. After achieving BA (Hons) in Education and Training, Julie also has a great understanding of both the theory and practical skills to pass on to delegates. With her enthusiasm and motivating delivery, you will feel confident to practice your new skills.
Please see our courses page for full details of the qualifications and awareness courses currently on offer.
Specialising in AED (Defib) and CPR Training including Child CPR, for groups, families, clubs and businesses throughout Lincolnshire and further afield – email email@example.com for a quote.
At Best First Aid we understand how valuable your time is. That’s why we are always happy to schedule our training programmes around your timetable. You can spread your courses over time, or choose weekend and twilight courses to suit your needs. There is also the opportunity for 1-2-1 First Aid and L3 Education & Training courses.
To find full details about what subjects each course covers, simply go to the On site training page and click on the course title.
Please ask for details, we are always happy to help!