This 1-Day course covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
Duration A minimum of 6 hours spread over at least one day. Ideally, the course should be run in one day, but must be completed within 3 weeks of starting the course, with each training session a minimum of two hours.
Syllabus A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Mental health conditions
• Drugs and alcohol
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
FOR DATES OR MORE COURSES CLICK HERE