This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
Duration A minimum of 12 hours spread over at least two days. Ideally, the course should be run over two consecutive days, but must be completed within 6 weeks of starting the course, with each training session a minimum of two hours.
Syllabus A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Eating disorders
• Mental health conditions
• Personality disorders
• Drugs and alcohol
• Bipolar disorder
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
FOR DATES OF MORE COURSES CLICK HERE